Safety Border Outdoor Convex Security Mirror with Heavy-Duty Plastic Back
$131.00 – $270.00
This is the standard acrylic convex mirror with heavy-duty plastic backing with a yellow & black safety border around the edge of the mirror.
Made in the USA Mirrors
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
This is a standard outdoor safety mirror with an acrylic mirror and high-density polyethylene security mirror backing that also features a safety border (yellow and black checkered) around the outer edge of the mirror. This provides a safety notice to people when glancing at the mirror, advising them to use caution.
The outdoor acrylic mirrors featured on National Safety Mirror are bright, durable mirrors that can withstand the demand of outdoor use in both hot and cold climates. The high-density polyethylene (HDPE) is a 1/8-inch thick plastic durable enough to withstand extreme weather conditions, hot & cold, wet & dry.
All of the acrylic convex mirrors featured on our website feature an aluminum channel riveted through the acrylic rim of the mirror that protects the edges against wear and tear.
Choosing a Convex Mirror Size
Our outdoor acrylic convex mirrors are available in 18”, 26”, and 30” sizes and offer a 160-degree view. As a rule of thumb, each inch in mirror size will provide roughly one foot of viewing distance. For example, an 26” inch convex mirror will provide views of objects 26′ feet away.
Choosing a Mounting Type
All outdoor acrylic convex mirrors with a safety border featured below are shipped with a telescoping mounting arm. Depending on the model, each will have double or triple telescoping mounting arms. At the end of the mounting arm, where the arm connects to the mirror backing, are adjustable left or right, while the telescoping length may be adjusted. A smaller plate with holes in each corner is at the other end of the mounting arm.
These are typically mounted on a 4” x 4” wooden post or a pole using U-brackets.
- All mirrors are made in the USA.
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty against materials and workmanship.
- The heavy-duty plastic back is constructed from 1/8” High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), which is extremely durable, rugged, and weather resistant.
- Acrylic is 15 x more impact-resistant than glass and is the most common outdoor safety mirror or security mirror type.
- Riveted aluminum border protects the edge of the mirror.
- Outdoor acrylic convex mirrors with a safety border are available with double or triple mounting brackets.
|Convex Mirror Size||
18 inch, 26 inch, 30 inch
|Qty of Brackets||