Virtually Unbreakable Indoor Polycarbonate Dome Mirror
$48.00 – $301.00
Need an indestructiable convex mirror? Polycarbonbate mirrors are 250 times more impact resistant that glass and they won’t shatter. The hardboard backing offers a light-weight alternative intended for indoor use only.
Made in the USA Mirrors
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
When breakage cannot happen, go with a polycarbonate dome mirror. Polycarbonate is 250 times stronger, more impact resistant than glass, and it withstands extreme temperatures. In most situations, acrylic dome mirrors are a good fit, but in areas where vandalism can occur or places such as daycare centers and schools, choose a mirror that can withstand breaking and shattering.
As a matter of fact, at specific thicknesses, it is used to make bulletproof glass. It is tolerant to extreme temperatures, cleans easily with everyday cleaning items (it can scratch), and is resistant to many chemicals, such as gasoline and acid.
Advantages of Polycarbonate Dome Mirrors
- Polycarbonate is 250 times stronger than glass and is virtually unbreakable.
- Polycarbonate is exceptionally lightweight, approximately 1/3 the weight of glass.
- Extremely weather resistant. As a matter of fact, at very high temperatures and low temperatures, it will slightly expand and contract without causing permanent damage.
- It will scratch. However, it is not prone to shattering or chipping.
- Higher cost than acrylic.
|Dome Viewing Angle||
Full Dome, Half Dome, Quarter Dome
|Dome Mirror Size||
18 inch, 26 inch, 32 inch, 36 inch